Friday, July 18, 2008

What a day!

Today is (both!) of my babies' birthdays. Maleah, my beautiful princess turned 4. Jaden, my little baby man tuned 1! Time goes by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday, Maleah was born, but now to have two, and the youngest being 1 is amazing. But, I also feel like I've had both of them in my lives forever, and I often find myself wondering what I did before them. They both are such amazing little souls! Maleah is so brave, curious, strong, athletic, smart, beautiful, and fun! Jaden, though still developing his personality, is quite a character himself! He's my little lovey dovey cuddle bug, and already is such a boy! He's very happy, loves to laugh, LOVES his sister, and to copy and follow everything she does. He's pretty stubborn, and he looks so much like his daddy I laugh about it nearly every day!

I can't say enough how much I love these two! I didn't understand how I could ever love them so much, until they came into my life. I am so grateful to be a mommy to two of the most beautiful, amazing, crazy and wonderful children in the world! Yay for the past 4 years with Maleah, and the past 1 year with Jaden, and HOORAY for many many many more! I can't wait to see what the future brings with them!

Ok, yes I can. We'll enjoy this moment for now! :)



Click to play Maleah's 4th Birthday
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard






Click to play Jaden's 1st Bday
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Oh Sasha, they are so sweet. I am so glad you treasure this time. It really does go quickly.

Jennifer said...

You said all the things I wanted to say about my own! Happy Birthday Maleah and Jaden! Does Maleah remember us? I can't wait to see them again:)

kms handmade said...

Happy Birthday Kiddos!!! I didn't realize they had the SAME birthday until Jennifer told me. Wow! What a trip! The card videos are really cool!