Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bad puke, go away. I don't want you!

That's what Maleah said this morning, after having been sick the past 24 or so hours. I was inspired by Jennifer keeping track of her cutie's cute sayings, then Maleah said that! HA!

Poor little pooh! It appears to have been a 24 hour bug, though! She seems to be feeling so much better! Thank goodness... Here's hoping Jaden and I don't get it. I'm just amazed. Our sweet little kiddos are NEVER sick. I mean really, they don't get sick! Then Justin leaves, and BAM-O! Sickies galore. And such nice timing for her to get flu like symptoms, with the buzz about the swine flu! sheesh! But, she's feeling better, I'm a happy camper, and we're good! :)My little princess, sleeping off the icky sickies!
Jaden, showing his beaver pride (Oregon State University mascot, for any non-Oregonians out there! Poor souls...)
Now I can work on this more! Woo hoo! And maybe I'll actually watch the movie I rented for myself the other night.... Baby Mama...hope it's good. If not, don't tell me yet! I hope to watch it tonight! NO SPOILERS!! ;)
And yes, I know, I know... I ought to stop blabbing on about my man being gone, and oh woe is me, but you know.... I won't! :) That's just me.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I wont spoil it but it is GOOD we laughed ALOT

Corinnea said...

Keep hanging in there. You CAN do this. As long as you intersperse the venting about his absence with funny kid sayings and crafty projects, you're doing great! I laughed so hard watching that movie! Can't wait to see the project finished~

Jennifer said...

hurry and finishe the project! I cna't wait to see it! Justin is gone?? he he he, you're doing fine:) Poor baby! She has the yuck yucks:)I love her comment, that would make a cute get well card...!

KD Designs said...

I can't believe JennyP didn't comment on Baby Mama!!! I think that might be one of her favs. And that WOULD make a great get well card for someone! Make it now and hold on to it so you don't forget! Hehe!