Friday, May 1, 2009

I did it!

Before...And after...Aaaah, my little baby man! I finally had the courage to take him and get his hair cut!I'm a little bummed all his gorgeous curls are gone, but hey, they may grow back! He's SO hansome!!! The barber shop gave him a certificate for his "first haircut" It was not technically his first, but was his first from a barber shop. Mama (what the kiddos call my mom, instead of grandma) gave him his first haircut! Sorry the pic is so bad...
The great view from my mailbox. I love it! Lucky to have the camera in my pocket today.This girl of mine will work on a puzzle until it's complete. She takes a break here and there, and often has to fight off her brother, but she loves her puzzles! The first pic was early this morning, and the other two were from this afternoon. She decided to move the puzzle to a higher table, so it wouldn't be as easy for Jaden to reach! :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

The hair cut looks great. He looks more like a little boy than a baby now.

Corinnea said...

Oh his hair is so cute! That transition was so hard! Brave momma!

Anonymous said...

I loved his hair the way it was, but he is a little man and soooo cute.
Love you all Mama

LINDSAY said...

thanks for visiting my blog...

I'm so jealous of your view! I love a little forest to explore...

and great job on that haircut! I cut my daughters bangs, but after my last attempt, I think it's time to see if she'll sit still for a professional! :)

Have a fantastic day.

Lindsay