Friday, August 21, 2009

good golly....

Ok, so it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything other than photos for the iHeartFaces website. Dang! I'm a HORRIBLE blogger! So, this post is probably going to be chock full of pictures, to do a bit of catching up :-) My mom likes to see pics of the kiddos, so if you aren't interested, you might as well stop here! If don't mind seeing a couple of the cutest kids in creation, ENJOY! (I KNOW you will, mom! We miss you, and can't wait to see YOUR pictures!!)
There has been LOTS of water play...

Trips to the coast, Central Oregon, waterfalls, fairs and festivals...
Lots and lots of growing (way too quickly, in my opinion!)...

Enjoying the time as a whole family, and feeling grateful to live in such a beautiful place!

3 comments:

pearlswirl said...

Adorable family pictures! So nice for your kiddos to have access to such beautiful places. I'd love to visit Oregon at some point! Stay happy...

Jennifer said...

Make sme want to move to Oregon! It looks like you always have a nice time and everything is always beautiful!

Kristie said...

You have the the most adorable kiddos! I love the pictures and your comments. Keep up the good work..