Sunday, July 13, 2008

p.s. I lOVE this movie!

OH my gosh, I fogot to post about this movie. It is SO good! But, let me warn you, it's a tear jerker! I kid you not, I cried almost the entire movie! Not sad, per se, just unbelievably touching. Even my movie watching partner (won't mention HIS name! hehehe) had a little moisture now and then. Awww....

p.s. i love you

So, if you've got an interest in romance, bits of sweet comedy, good actors/actresses, HOT Irish guys (or actors playing HOT Irish guys!), and you feel like crying a bit, WATCH it! It's SO good!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

holy crap-a-mundo!! That header is soooooo cute and proffessional! Good JOb! I'll check out the movie. Jerard BUtler is Scottish! Yummy:)

Corinnea said...

Hey Shasa! Thanks for the recommendation. I LOVED THIS MOVIE.