Thursday, May 7, 2009

that girl of mine...

Oh, my Maleah. She is so caring, and sweet, and loving, even when I deserve it the least.
Today she saw a commercial about Mother's day, and she asked if it was talking about my birthday. I told her no, it's a special day for mommies! Since Justin is gone, we're not really doing the whole "Mother's Day" thing. Soooo, she says, "I want to get you a present for mommy's day!" I told her she didn't have to, to which she said,"Ok, your present will be kisses. And hugs!"
Could my heart melt any more?

My baby girl, I love love LOVE you, so much more than words can say. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

ohhhh!! so sweet:) She really is a sweet girl. You can tell early I think. Emily said she wanted to send a card to grandma for mother's day. Weird. I don't even know where she got the idea since we have no commercials. ANd of course I forgot about it till just now and it would have made my stepmoms day!