Sunday, May 10, 2009

just, HAPPY!

It's been a good couple of days! Yesterday, it finally warmed up and dried out! The kids and I wanted to head to a local farm, but it wasn't yet open for the season. So instead, we went to a park. They had a great time, but how can you NOT on a day like this! That evening, I got a babysitter (YAY for great inlaws!) and spent some great quality time with a good friend. MUCH needed mommy time!




Maleah will be starting school this fall, at a new charter school in the area. It's VERY exciting! They are in the process of hiring a couple of new teachers, and asked for some volunteer students to help in the interviewing process (by attending mini-lessons taught by the different candidates) SO, Maleah was able to go to "practice" school today, as kind of a taste of what she's getting into! Oh my goodness, I can't believe how fast my babies are growing up!!

This morning, THIS was delivered to my house!

It is honestly the BIGGEST hanging fuschia plant I've ever seen! And all the card said was "from Maleah and Jaden" ooooh, mysterious! :)
I want to send a gigantic, full of love, "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!" to everyone out there. Even if you aren't a mother, have a happy day! Because chances are, one day you will be a mom, OR you play a very special part in someones life, for which you deserve appreciation!
And to my mom, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! I miss you so much, and wish you the best today!

4 comments:

Corinnea said...

That looed like a wonderful day for sure!!! I LOVE fuschias and that one is spectacular!

Happy Mom's Day to you too!

Jennifer said...

it's so beautiful there! Have a nice day:)

Anonymous said...

I love you too and wish you a great Mothers day, I miss you and the kids

Mama

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

Wow! You are a fantastic photographer--I love the kid pictures and the still life also. You could get paid for pictures like those.