Friday, May 8, 2009

a woman obsessed....

Ok, so for some reason, I was drawn to the moon last night. It's been SO cloudy and rainy lately, and finally the moon peaked out, and it was gorgeous! So I grabbed the camera to try to get a decent picture of it. These were a few of the better ones. Again, I MUST say, I need a new camera! The whole point and shoot, not so fun! I took more than 40 pics, and ended up with these so so ones. BUT, I like 'em, and the sky last night made for a B-E-A-UTIFUL day today. And on that note, we're off to the farm! :)



(I wouldn't suggest clicking on them for a larger image...they are pretty grainy!)



5 comments:

Corinnea said...

Glad you found your camera! I love the moon!!!

Jennifer said...

those photos make me think of Twilight (the movie of course). And your headers are always the best headers ever! So artistic.

kms handmade said...

I'm glad you found your camera too, and I was thinking of Twilight too! That just proves that me, Corinnea and Jennifer are actually sharing one brain. :)

Those are really cool pictures!

The Miz said...

gorgeous, simply gorgeous.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

wow those pictures are wonderful, uyou have a eye.
Love
M