Thursday, May 7, 2009

What I've been doing INSTEAD of crafting...

I watched Bottle Shock last night, and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I definately recommend it! Sit back, with a good glass of wine (or two, three, four...whatever) and enjoy!
I've also recently watched The Secret Life of Bees, and enjoyed that as well. It was a book I read with a book club, and I really liked the book. It's been a while, so I can't compare how well it fit the book, but it was a good movie!
hmmm... what else have I seen that I'd recommend?Well, I'm going to be watching Seven Pounds soon, since I rented it a while ago, and have YET to watch it. I was told by the movie rental guy that HE thought it was the best movie of the year, so we'll see! It looks good, so here's hoping it lives up to its reputation.
Now, I'm off to watch, well, tv instead of my movie, still! Aaaaand go into panic mode because I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA!!!!! AAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!

3 comments:

mary said...

I love your new header!

kms handmade said...

Oh no! Find that camera!!! I really want to see Bottle Shock. I'm glad to hear it's good!

Sasha said...

yesssssssss! Found my camera...HUGE sigh of relief, lemme tell ya! Mary-Thank you! :)