Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I'm sure not many fathers actually read my blog, but maybe you can pass along the message from me! :) I have to send my love and appreciation to my dad in Germany today, and my husband in Maryland (who's actually visiting DC for the day...what a great father's day!)

Claus, I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for me and my family! You have given so much love and support, even when I deserve it the least! I'm so happy to have you in my life, and I love you. I look forward to you guys moving back here, so we can actually spend father's day with you! I'm so happy we got to spend a day with you I hope you've had a good day, and I miss you and love you!!!And to Justin, we love and miss you SO much! I appreciate how you are willing to go and do anything to support our family. You have always been the love of my life, but the moment you became a dad, I fell harder for you than I ever thought possible. You are an amazing dad and husband, and I (and the kiddos!) love you with all my heart and soul. I can't wait for you to get home!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sasha, well at least one dad read your blog....it happened to be your own, so Thank You very much for your thoughtfulness and kind comments. We love and miss you guys very much and are looking forward to being together again in Oregon sometime soon, and so we can have Favorite Daughter (don't tell your other sisters...lol) Day.

papa

Jennifer said...

Happy fathers day to YOU sasha since you're all they have right now:)

Sasha said...

Thank you Jennifer! You are SO sweet! :) Love you, papa!!! <3