Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I guess it's been a while!

Well! Time seems to be passing quickly! It's been almost a month since my last post. Sheesh! We've been normally busy, so I'm not sure why the lack of posting, but hey! That's life sometimes I guess. Since my last post, I've been hanging out with friends, enjoying (for the most part, especially with water around) the weather, eating lots of BBQ, hosted a baby shower, started thinking about serious summer plans, gotten down to about a week and a half 'till my hubby comes home, and turned a year older. There has been so much more going on, but those are the things that come to mind. Loving hanging out with these two little monkeys! :) Golfing with the girls for Leah and my birthdays. (my friend Leah's birthday is the day after mine.) SO much fun, even for it being my first time golfing.
I was spoiled this year!!!

Super sneaky GORGEOUSNESS from my mom, made by the amazing Jenny (thanks again, Jenny!!)
I have such great friends, who know me so well!! :)

My new love... OH.MY.GOSH!!! This is amazingly delicious. THANK YOU JAHRED!!!!! And me, at 28, full of happiness for such great family and friends! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't there for your birthday. The picture of you is gorgeous.

I love you and wish for the best year full of happiness and love.

Mom

Katelyn R. said...

happy birthday! looks as if you had a good one!

pearlswirl said...

Happy Birthday!! I wanted to wish you a happy one on Monday but then you would wonder why I knew it was your birthday...

Jennifer said...

Sasha!!! Happy Birthday! You look adorable in the photo:)My fellow burt's bee lover!

Sasha said...

Thank you everyone! :) Awesome people like YOU are the reason I'm so smiley, even though 30 is fast approaching! ;)

Sasha said...

and mom, you'll be here for my birthday SOON! :) Then "endless summer of birthday parties" will start :) LOVE YOU!!!<3<3<3